The Norwex antibacterial Microfiber EnviroCloth® removes dust, dirt and
grease from all washable surfaces using only water—no chemicals! Our
superabsorbent EnviroCloth® picks up dust particles and traps them in
the cloth until you rinse it out. Then BacLock™* in the cloth—our micro
silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit
bacterial odors, mold and mildew growth within the cloth.
Available in four colors: Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue allowing you to color-code for different purposes or rooms. We also offer a Large Blue EnviroCloth®: 35cm x 60cm / 13" x 23". Size: 35cm x 35cm / 13" x 13".
- No need for waxy solutions that can dull furniture, or harsh chemicals that can harm your family’s health
- Saves money by eliminating expensive dusting products and furniture polish Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- The ultra-soft and fine microfiber is woven into a higher pile for a more powerful static charge to attract and hold dust.
- Traps dust and grime in the mitt and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often.
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling back onto surfaces.
- BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.